In the midst of a global pandemic, it goes without saying that an updated estate plan is critical.
While we are monitoring the current situation with COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and are mindful of CDC recommendations, The Lynn Law Firm, LLC remains open at this time and committed to assisting our clients with protecting themselves and their legacies through proper estate planning.
We are monitoring the current Coronavirus situation and are mindful of the CDC’s recommendations. Over the last two years we have been upgrading all firm applications and processes to state-of-the art secure cloud-based systems, and that has positioned us well to meet this current challenge.
In order to limit the number of visitors to our office suite, we are offering phone call or virtual conference call meetings in lieu of in-person meetings when signing services are not needed. We remain available to provide document signing services in our office, taking extra precautions to ensure the safety of our clients and staff. Some of our in-office meeting preparations include:
- Conference room cleaning and sanitizing, including Clorox and Lysol products, after each meeting
- HEPA air cleaner running at all times
- Minimizing witness and notary presence in conference room during signing meetings by utilizing of our glass conference room wall
- New logo pens (a client favorite) provided for each signing meeting
- Requesting visitors and staff to use sink in reception area to wash hands upon entry or re-entry to the suite
Please don’t put off important decisions about your estate plan during this important time. Contact us to review or implement your estate plan today.