Jennifer Lynn founded The Lynn Law Firm, LLC in 2005 and has over twenty years of experience personally advising clients on estate planning, estate administration, transfer tax and related issues.
Mrs. Lynn earned her law degree from Washington University School of Law in 1997. Following law school, she worked as a Tax Consultant in the Family Wealth Planning department of Arthur Andersen, LLP. In 1999, Mrs. Lynn joined the prestigious St. Louis law firm of Lewis, Rice and Fingersh, L.C. as an Associate lawyer in the Estate Planning department and was later promoted to Member (partner). Through her years of working in large firms, Mrs. Lynn gained a wealth of experience consulting individuals and families on their personal estate planning, tax and asset protection planning, and now offers that same high quality work but delivered in a personal small firm environment. She has spoken to businesses and individuals on a wide range of topics related to estate planning, and has received the prestigious Five Star Wealth Manager Award multiple times. Mrs. Lynn resides in Webster Groves with her husband, John, their two teenage sons, Jack and James, and their three Siberian huskies.
- Washington University School of Law, J.D., emphasis on tax planning
- Pennsylvania State University, B.S. Finance and International Business
- Missouri Bar Association
- St. Louis Estate Planning Council
- IRS Registered Tax Professional
- WealthCounsel, National Network of Estate Planning Attorneys
- ElderCounsel, National Network of Elder Law Attorneys
- An Attorney’s Guide to Asset Protection (NBI Seminar)
- What’s All the Fuss About Family Limited Partnerships (MO Bar Annual Conference)
- Advanced Wealth Planning and Asset Protection in Missouri (NBI Seminar)
- Providing for Pets in the Estate Plan (St. Louis Lawyer)
- Hot Issues in Tax Planning: Split Dollar Insurance (UMKC Seminar)